Dronabinol Coupons & Prices
coupons & prices 60 capsule , 2.5mgEdit your dosage
Marinol is used to treat nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy. There is currently no generic version of Marinol available in the United States. On average, a supply of 60, 2.5 mg Marinol oral tablets cost about $692. Get savings of up to 80% when you use our free prescription coupon card at any participating pharmacy near you. Read more
Edit your dosage
BRAND VS. GENERICGeneric
Use your SingleCare CVS card or get a coupon for this price.
$5 off only applies on first prescription filled.
Use your SingleCare Walmart card or get a coupon for this price.
$5 off only applies on first prescription filled.
Free savings up to 80%* off the cost of your prescriptions
How to get the most from your Dronabinol (generic marinol) coupon
What is Dronabinol and what does it do?
Dronabinol is a man-made cannabis. It prevents nausea and vomiting while also increasing appetite. It works by changing the chemicals in the brain that impact a person’s vomiting reflex and appetite.
Which drugs are similar to Dronabinol ?
Similar brand-name drugs to Dronabinol available on the market in the U.S. include Marinol and Syndros. Consult with your doctor for more information about these drugs and to determine the best treatment for you.
What is the price of Dronabinol without insurance?
The average Dronabinol price without insurance for Dronabinol capsules can vary greatly, from about between $255 and $954, depending on the dosage, quantity, and pharmacy location.
Is there a generic version of Dronabinol ?
Dronabinol is a generic drug. A similar brand-name drug includes Marinol. Our free coupon may be used for savings on Dronabinol and alternative brand-name drugs for savings of up to 80%.
What dosages are available for Dronabinol ?
Dronabinol oral capsules are available in strengths of 2.5 mg, 5 mg, and 10 mg. Follow your doctor's dosage instructions for this drug, or follow the dosage instructions on the packaging.
How else can I save on Dronabinol ?
There is not a Dronabinol manufacturer coupon or patient assistance program currently available, but you can save on your prescription cost by using our free Dronabinol coupon card. Our customers typically find that they save more by using our coupons instead of manufacturer coupons.
I am a pharmacy technician and I use this app all the time. It is awesome. I'm always trying to help others when they come in with no insurance and are trying to decide whether to get the antibiotics or inhaler.
My husband was between jobs and we had no insurance. Walmart employees told us about SingleCare and it saved us 220.00. I am not kidding! We were floored and so happy. I tell everyone about SingleCare.
Compared to GoodRx, SingleCare is a lot cheaper. My husband and I lost our insurance after 33 years of coverage. Thank you!
Marinol is a man-made form of the active natural substance in marijuana, THC. It is used to treat nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy. Marinol is prescribed when others drugs have been unsuccessful in treating these symptoms.
- Treats or prevents nausea and vomiting caused by cancer medicines, when other medicines did not work. Also used to increase appetite in patients with AIDS.
- This medicine is not right for everyone. Do not use it if you had an allergic reaction to dronabinol (tetrahydrocannabinol), marijuana products, sesame oil, or alcohol, or if you are pregnant.
- Read and follow the patient instructions that come with this medicine. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
- Missed dose: Take a dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then and take a regular dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
- Capsule: Swallow whole. Do not crush, break, or chew it.
- Oral liquid: Measure the oral liquid medicine with a marked measuring spoon, oral syringe, or medicine cup. Take each dose with a full glass of water.If you are taking this medicine for increasing appetite: Take this medicine 1 hour before lunch and 1 hour before dinner. For elderly patients, take this medicine 1 hour before dinner or at bedtime.If you are taking this medicine for treatment of nausea and vomiting caused by cancer medicines: Take the first dose on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before a meal. After your first dose, you can take it with or without food.
- Capsule: Store medicine in its original container in the refrigerator. Do not freeze.Oral liquid: Store the unopened medicine in the refrigerator. Do not freeze. You may keep the opened bottle at room temperature. Throw away any unused medicine 28 days after opening the bottle.
- Take your medicine as directed. Your dose may need to be changed several times to find what works best for you.
- It is not safe to take this medicine during pregnancy. It could harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant.
- Do not breastfeed. You can spread HIV or AIDS to your baby through your breast milk.
- This medicine can be habit-forming. Do not use more than your prescribed dose. Call your doctor if you think your medicine is not working.
- Tell any doctor or dentist who treats you that you are using this medicine. You may need to stop using this medicine several days before you have surgery or medical tests.
- Call your doctor if your symptoms do not improve or if they get worse.
- This medicine may cause some people to become drowsy, dizzy, lightheaded, or to feel a false sense of well-being. Do not drive or do anything else that could be dangerous until you know how this medicine affects you. Standing up slowly from a sitting or lying position can lessen the chance of getting dizzy.
- Do not breastfeed while taking this medicine and for 9 days after your last dose, if you are being treated for nausea and vomiting caused by cancer medicines.
- This medicine may cause the following problems:Change in mood or behaviorHigh or low blood pressureSeizures
- Keep all medicine out of the reach of children. Never share your medicine with anyone.
- Your doctor will check your progress and the effects of this medicine at regular visits. Keep all appointments.
- Tell your doctor if you have kidney disease, liver disease, heart disease, high blood pressure, drug or alcohol abuse problems, or a history of seizures or mental health problems (including depression, mania, or schizophrenia).
- Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling in your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing
- Fast or slow, pounding, or uneven heartbeat
- Lightheadedness or fainting
- Unusual changes in mood or behavior, feeling depressed
- Headache, anxiety, or nervousness
- Loss of coordination or weakness
- Red eyes or vision changes
- Drowsiness, confusion
- Problems with memory, trouble thinking clearly
- New or worsening nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain
- Do not use this medicine if you are also using disulfiram or metronidazole within the past 14 days. Do not use disulfiram or metronidazole within 7 days after treatment with dronabinol.
- Some foods and medicines can affect how dronabinol works. Tell your doctor if you are using any of the following:Amiodarone, amoxapine, amphetamine, amphotericin B, atropine, buspirone, clarithromycin, cyclosporine, erythromycin, fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, lithium, phenobarbital, ritonavir, scopolamine, warfarinMedicine to treat depression (including amitriptyline, desipramine)
- Do not drink alcohol while you are using this medicine.
- Tell your doctor if you use anything else that makes you sleepy. Some examples are allergy medicine, narcotic pain medicine, and alcohol.
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are using this medicine.
- Standing-up slowly from a sitting or lying position can lessen the chance of getting dizzy.
Saving on prescriptions has never been easier
- Step One
Find your prescription
- Step Two
- Step Three
Save at the pharmacy