Methenamine Mandelate Coupons & Prices
Coupons & Prices 60 tablet, 0.5gm Edit
Methenamine Mandelate is used to treat bacterial infections of the bladder and kidney. Methenamine Mandelate is a generic drug. The average Methenamine Mandelate price is about $125 for a supply of 60, mandelate 0.5 g oral tablet. You can use our SingleCare savings offer to get an average Methenamine Mandelate discount of up to 80% at participating pharmacies near you.
Edit your dosage
BRAND VS. GENERICGeneric
We're sorry, we couldn't price this drug at this time
Please try another, or try again later.
$5 off only applies on first prescription filled.
SingleCare partners with major pharmacies
- Longs Drugs
- Harris Teeter
- Duane Reade
How to get the most from your Methenamine Mandelate coupon
What is Methenamine Mandelate and what does it do?
Methenamine Mandelate is an antibiotic used to treat patients with bladder and kidney infections. Methenamine Mandelate is prescribed for adults and children twelve years and older.
Which drugs are similar to Methenamine Mandelate ?
Methenamine Mandelate is available under the brand name Hiprex, which may also be used to treat these symptoms. Consult with your doctor to determine the best treatment for your condition.
What is the price of Methenamine Mandelate without insurance?
The average Methenamine Mandelate price without insurance for Methenamine Mandelate oral tablets can vary greatly, from about between $70 and $345, depending on the dosage, quantity, and pharmacy location.
Is there a generic version of Methenamine Mandelate ?
Methenamine Mandelate is a generic drug. Similar brand-name drugs include Hiprex. Our free coupon may be used for savings on Methenamine Mandelate and alternative brand-name drugs for savings of up to 80%.
What dosages are available for Methenamine Mandelate ?
Methenamine Mandelate oral tablets are available in strengths of mandelate 0.5 g and mandelate 1 g. This drug is also available in hippurate 1 g strength. Follow your doctor's dosage instructions for this drug, or follow the dosage instructions on the packaging.
How else can I save on Methenamine Mandelate ?
There is not a Methenamine Mandelate manufacturer coupon or patient assistance program currently available, but you can save on your prescription cost by using our free Methenamine Mandelate coupon card. Our customers typically find that they save more by using our coupons instead of manufacturer coupons.
I am a pharmacy technician and I use this app all the time. It is awesome. I'm always trying to help others when they come in with no insurance and are trying to decide whether to get the antibiotics or inhaler.
My husband was between jobs and we had no insurance. Walmart employees told us about SingleCare and it saved us 220.00. I am not kidding! We were floored and so happy. I tell everyone about SingleCare.
Compared to GoodRx, SingleCare is a lot cheaper. My husband and I lost our insurance after 33 years of coverage. Thank you!
- Treats bladder and kidney infections.
- You should not use this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to methenamine or tartrazine.
- Your doctor will tell you how much medicine to use and how often. Do not use more medicine or use it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- Drink plenty of water or cranberry juice every day while you are using this medicine.
- Keep using this medicine for the full time treatment time. If you stop using this medicine too soon, your infection may come back.
- Swallow the tablet or coated tablet whole with a full glass of water. Do not chew, crush, or break it.
- Measure the oral liquid with a measuring spoon or dropper. Shake the bottle before using. Take with a full glass of water or with food.
- Empty the granules into a full glass of water and let them dissolve before you drink the mixture.
- Check with your doctor before using this medicine if you have liver or kidney problems, severe dehydration, or other medical problems.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before taking this medicine
- Severe itching or rash
- Mild nausea or upset stomach
- Pain when going to the bathroom (urinating)
- This medicine works best in acidic urine. Drinking cranberry juice will help keep urine acidic. Avoid foods that lower the acid in your urine, such as nuts or milk and other dairy products.
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are also using a sulfa drug (such as Bactrim® or Septra®).
- It is best to avoid using antacids (such as Maalox® or Mylanta®) while taking methenamine.
Saving on prescriptions has never been easier
- Step One
Find your prescription
- Step Two
- Step Three
Save at the pharmacy