Methenamine Hippurate Coupons & Prices
60 tablet, 1gmEdit dosage / qty
Methenamine Hippurate is used to prevent chronic urinary tract infections. On average, Methenamine Hippurate is priced at about $154 for a supply of 60, 1 g tablets. You can use our SingleCare savings offer to get a Methenamine Hippurate discount of up to 80% off of the retail price at participating pharmacies near you.Read more
Use your SingleCare CVS card or get a coupon for this price.
Use your SingleCare Walmart card or get a coupon for this price.
How to get the most from your Methenamine Hippurate coupon
What is Methenamine Hippurate and what does it do?
Methenamine Hippurate is an antibiotic used to prevent bacterial infections of the urinary tract from reoccurring.
Which drugs are similar to Methenamine Hippurate ?
In addition to Methenamine Hippurate, several other similar drugs may be used to treat these conditions including Hiprex and Urex. Consult with your doctor to determine the best treatment for your condition.
What is the price of Methenamine Hippurate without insurance?
Methenamine Hippurate can cost around $154 for a supply of 60, 1 g tablets, depending on the pharmacy. Luckily, there are a few ways to save money. To reduce the high Methenamine Hippurate retail price, print our free Methenamine Hippurate coupon card and get up to 80% off when you fill your prescription at your local pharmacy.
Is there a generic version of Methenamine Hippurate ?
Methenamine Hippurate is a generic drug. Similar brand-name drugs include Hiprex and Urex. Our free coupon may be used for savings on Methenamine Hippurate and alternative brand-name drugs for savings of up to 80%.
What dosages are available for Methenamine Hippurate ?
Methenamine Hippurate tablet is only available in 1 g strength. Follow your doctor's dosage instructions for this drug, or follow the dosage instructions on the packaging.
How else can I save on Methenamine Hippurate ?
There are not currently any additional discount offers available for Methenamine Hippurate. However, you can save on the retail price of this medication by asking your local pharmacy if they accept SingleCare pharmacy coupons, or check our site to find which pharmacies near you accept our savings card. SingleCare coupons offer uninsured and underinsured patients an opportunity to save. Our free coupon card is free and easy to use, and our customers usually find that they save more using our coupon instead of manufacturer coupon.
Free savings up to 80%* off the cost of your prescriptions
I am a pharmacy technician and I use this app all the time. It is awesome. I'm always trying to help others when they come in with no insurance and are trying to decide whether to get the antibiotics or inhaler.
My husband was between jobs and we had no insurance. Walmart employees told us about SingleCare and it saved us 220.00. I am not kidding! We were floored and so happy. I tell everyone about SingleCare.
Compared to GoodRx, SingleCare is a lot cheaper. My husband and I lost our insurance after 33 years of coverage. Thank you!
- Treats bladder and kidney infections.
- You should not use this medicine if you have ever had an allergic reaction to methenamine or tartrazine.
- Your doctor will tell you how much medicine to use and how often. Do not use more medicine or use it more often than your doctor tells you to.
- Drink plenty of water or cranberry juice every day while you are using this medicine.
- Keep using this medicine for the full time treatment time. If you stop using this medicine too soon, your infection may come back.
- Swallow the tablet or coated tablet whole with a full glass of water. Do not chew, crush, or break it.
- Measure the oral liquid with a measuring spoon or dropper. Shake the bottle before using. Take with a full glass of water or with food.
- Empty the granules into a full glass of water and let them dissolve before you drink the mixture.
- Check with your doctor before using this medicine if you have liver or kidney problems, severe dehydration, or other medical problems.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before taking this medicine
- Severe itching or rash
- Mild nausea or upset stomach
- Pain when going to the bathroom (urinating)
- Make sure your doctor knows if you are also using a sulfa drug (such as Bactrim® or Septra®).
- It is best to avoid using antacids (such as Maalox® or Mylanta®) while taking methenamine.
- This medicine works best in acidic urine. Drinking cranberry juice will help keep urine acidic. Avoid foods that lower the acid in your urine, such as nuts or milk and other dairy products.
Saving on prescriptions has never been easier
- Step One
Find your prescription
- Step Two
- Step Three
Save at the pharmacy