Drysol Coupons & Prices
1 bottle, 60ml of 20%Edit dosage / qty
Drysol is an antiperspirant used in the treatment of hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). Drysol is a brand name of aluminum chloride hexahydrate. You can use our SingleCare savings offer to get a Drysol discount of up to 80% off of the retail price at participating pharmacies near you.Read more
Use your SingleCare CVS card or get a coupon for this price.
Use your SingleCare Walmart card or get a coupon for this price.
How to get the most from your Drysol coupon
What is Drysol and what does it do?
Drysol is a brand drug that comes in topical solution form and it is used to reduce excessive sweating in persons with hyperhidrosis.
Which drugs are similar to Drysol ?
Similar brand-name drugs to Drysol available on the market in the U.S. include Hypercare and Xerac AC. Consult with your doctor for more information about these drugs and to determine the best treatment for you.
What is the price of Drysol without insurance?
The average Drysol price without insurance for Drysol topical solution can vary greatly depending on the dosage, quantity, and pharmacy location. Use our Drysol coupon at the counter in order to receive the best available pricing
Is there a generic version of Drysol ?
Drysol is a brand name of aluminum chloride hexahydrate. You can use our free Drysol discount card to reduce the cost of this drug by up to 80% when you purchase this medication at a participating local pharmacy.
What dosages are available for Drysol ?
Drysol is available as a topical solution. Follow your doctor's instructions for dosage and use of this medication.
How else can I save on Drysol ?
There is not a Drysol manufacturer coupon or patient assistance program currently available, but you can save on your prescription cost by using our free Drysol coupon card. Our customers typically find that they save more by using our coupons instead of manufacturer coupons.
Free savings up to 80%* off the cost of your prescriptions
I am a pharmacy technician and I use this app all the time. It is awesome. I'm always trying to help others when they come in with no insurance and are trying to decide whether to get the antibiotics or inhaler.
My husband was between jobs and we had no insurance. Walmart employees told us about SingleCare and it saved us 220.00. I am not kidding! We were floored and so happy. I tell everyone about SingleCare.
Compared to GoodRx, SingleCare is a lot cheaper. My husband and I lost our insurance after 33 years of coverage. Thank you!
- Reduces excessive sweating. This is an antiperspirant.
- You should not use this medicine if you have had an allergic reaction to aluminum chloride.
- Your doctor will tell you how much medicine to use. Do not use more than directed.
- Apply the medicine at bedtime, unless your doctor tells you otherwise. This medicine will not wash off when you bathe or shower.
- Follow the instructions on the medicine label if you are using this medicine without a prescription.
- Topical application routeUse this medicine only on your skin. Rinse it off right away if it gets on a cut or scrape. Do not get the medicine in your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Topical application routeDo not use this medicine to treat a skin problem your doctor has not examined.
- Allergic reaction: Itching or hives, swelling in your face or hands, swelling or tingling in your mouth or throat, chest tightness, trouble breathing
- You may use a daily deodorant along with aluminum chloride.
- Topical application routeDo not put cosmetics or skin care products on the treated skin.
Saving on prescriptions has never been easier
- Step One
Find your prescription
- Step Two
- Step Three
Save at the pharmacy